Having a good health care coverage enhances your ability to address medical conditions when they arise. However, it’s important to purchase health insurance before you’re affected by an unforeseen illness, accident or injury. Once you’re sick, you may not be able to qualify for health coverage.
A good health plan can provide full coverage such as
- Coverage for paramedical practitioners, from athletic therapists to psychologists;
- Convalescent home services;
- Ambulance services;
- Private duty nursing care;
- The appliances and supplies employees need to recover from accidents or illnesses;
- Prescription drug coverage (including pay direct services);
- Coverage for hospital stays and associated expenses;
- Vision care services;
- Dental accident;
- Coverage for expenses incurred while an employee is outside of their province of residence;
- Travel assist (Out of country emergency coverage);
- Other medical expenses not covered under provincial health care plans; and
- Survivor benefits.
Besides having a good Health coverage, it’s a good idea to get a good dental plan as well. Good plans are designed to offer dental benefits are designed to provide plan members with flexible and responsive coverage for themselves and their families as well as cost containment solutions.
Dental coverage can be designed to include:
- Diagnostic services;
- Preventive services;
- Restorative services;
- Major dental surgical coverage;
- Periodontal services;
- Endodontic services;
- Denture repairs; and
- Adult and child orthodontic service options.
Please call me or text me and I can provide more information on RESPs at 647-4075731 or 905-369-0222. I can also be reached via email at email@example.com